The economic relationship of China and Latin America can be clearly shown in the Mining industry. Lawshi, with its team of Chinese lawyers and experts, plays an important role for Chinese business sectors in their acquisition of the mining rights and claims in Latin America.
With our knowledge in dealing with world’s traditional mining and energy industry, Lawshi provides extensive legal guidance and advice to clients on matters relating to power, utilities, energy and mining, including exploration, development, and utilization of energy and mining resources in Latin America.
▪ Annual legal support for energy and mining companies.
▪ Handling of emergency accidents and dispute resolutions.
▪ Domestic and foreign energy and mining project financing, mergers and acquisitions and cooperation.
▪ Environmental legal risk assessment, manegement and prevention.
▪ Environmental equity trading and green finance.
▪ Establishment of foreign cooperative or joint venture energy and mining companies.