Lawshi provides legal service and consultancy on matters involving employer-employee relationships including issues on labor standards, labor relations, administrative investigations, employment benefits, termination of employment, and union activities.
We offer assistance to clients in meeting diverse economic conditions and in minimizing the risk of litigation by assisting clients in the preparation and review of employee contracts, manuals, policies and disciplinary rules, assessing employment practices, and providing updates on significant developments in labor and related laws.
We also represent clients in labor cases involving claims of illegal termination and unpaid wages and benefits.
The legal services provided by Lawshi in the field of Labor and employment mainly include:
- ▪ Employment legal system design.
- ▪ Human resources structure and process management.
- ▪ Collective contract execution and performance of legal services.
- ▪ Daily consultation on labor and social security legal affairs.
- ▪ Employee restructuring, mergers, acquisitions, reorganization and other important changes in employees placement services.
- ▪ Apply for administrative license, reconsideration and administrative litigation legal services.
- ▪ Employee recruitment background check.
- ▪ Labor law support.
- ▪ Labor dispute arbitration and litigation agency.
- ▪ Establishment and implementation of enterprise employee incentive plan and employee assistance plan.