Lawshi offers expert advice on banking and financial transactions of varying degrees of complexities to assist clients in complying with the legal requirements to obtain financing for their various business needs. We also represent and advise banks and financial institutions.
We advise clients on the legal and regulatory aspects of all types of banking transactions. We also act as a counsel in groundbreaking project finance transactions involving the infrastructure and energy sectors. Lawshi takes an important role in contract negotiations and the preparation of the project finance facilities, and agreements and documents on behalf of Chinese companies wanting to enter and do business with the Latin american market.
The legal services provided by Lawshi in the field of Bank and Finance mainly include:
- ▪ Investment project due diligence, legal feasibility study.
- ▪ Establishment of representative offices of foreign companies.
- ▪ Establishment of foreign-invested companies.
- ▪ Establishment of foreign-invested corporation.
- ▪ The company's annual legal counsel services.
- ▪ Company equity structure setting.
- ▪ M&A restructuring plan design and tax planning.
- ▪ Drafting and negotiation of legal documents.
- ▪ M&A reorganization, authorization and approval procedures.
- ▪ Issue legal opinions based on the requirements of customers or supervisory agencies.
- ▪ Corporate governance and compliance consulting.
- ▪ Comprehensive legal risk management during the company's operations.